Details for COURT CLAIMS TO BE ALLOWED 5/16/17 BI INC 3,464.55 CALL2TEST 107.50 ICJA 105.00 OFFICE CONNECTION, INC.
COURT CLAIMS TO BE ALLOWED 5/16/17
BI INC 3,464.55
OFFICE CONNECTION, INC. 127.96
PARRISH CONSULTING SERVICES, INC. 65.96
REDWOOD TOXICOLOGY LABORATORY 223.83
STAPLES ADVANTAGE 64.71
SUPERIOR AG RESOURCES CO-OP, INC. 69.59
TIM'S AWESOME BBQ INC 96.35
VAN AUSDALL & FARRAR, INC. 2,464.99
WITHAM TOXICOLOGY LABORATORY 962.50
XEROGRAPHIC BUSINESS SYSTEMS 495.36
XEROX FINANCIAL SERVICES 159.95
Grand Total: 8,408.25
DULY SUBMITTED THIS 11TH DAY OF MAY, 2017
- Breaking the chains: Princeton couple shares testimony, makes plans for faith-based rehabilitation center in Gibson County
- Plans under way for proposed YMCA
- Dennis J. Brown
- Catherine 'Joyce' Smith
- Harold O. Land
- 3rd fatal crash within a week
- Beverly C. Pritchett
- Alleyway hot topic at Haubstadt meeting
- Gerald Yarbor
- Rollover accident on SR 65 causes road closure, sends 1 to hospital
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.