Details for Notice is hereby given that the Princeton Police Merit Board
Notice is hereby given that the Princeton Police Merit Board will meet in executive session immediately before the next regularly schedule public meeting. This executive session will be held at 12:30 p.m. (local time) on Tuesday, April 4, 2017. The regularly scheduled public meeting will occur at 1 p.m. on that same day (April 4, 2017). Both meetings will be held in the Council Chambers of City Hall. City Hall is located at 310 W. State Street, Princeton, Indiana. This executive session is being held pursuant to Indiana Code 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6), which provides that executive sessions may be held "With respect to any individual over whom the governing body has jurisdiction: (A) to receive information concerning the individual's alleged misconduct; and (B) to discuss, before a determination, the individual's status as an employee, a student, or an independent contractor who is: (i) a physician; or (ii) a school bus driver."
PDC March 31, 2017 hspaxlp
- Jourdan named OCS principal
- William A. 'Drew' Weaver
- Fort Branch residents fed up; question arrival of town grocery store
- Maners duo set to fill PCHS coaching holes
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured in crash
- PFT overtime expenses draw scrutiny
- 1 dead, another critically injured in crash
- Patoka Twp. board approves golf course purchase
- Three local veterans ready for May 6 Honor Flight
- Patricia Dietsch
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.