Details for NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION
NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION
No. 26C01 1805-EU-000679
In the Circuit Court of Gibson County, Indiana
In the Matter of the Estate of
Lois J. Kissel, deceased
Notice is hereby given that Mary Kissel was on the 21st day of May, 2018 appointed personal representative of the estate of Lois J. Kissel, deceased, who died on the April 15, 2018.
All persons who have claims against this estate, whether or not now due, must file the claim in the office of the Clerk of this Court within three (3) months from the date of the first publication of this notice, or within nine (9) months after the decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or the claim will be forever barred.
Dated at Princeton, Indiana, this 21st day of May, 2018.
Clerk of the Circuit Court
for Gibson County, Indiana
RAY M. DRULEY
Attorney for Estate
505 N. Church Street
P.O. Box 146
Fort Branch, IN 47648
Attorney No. 4759-26
JEFFREY F. MEADE,
Judge Gibson Circuit Court
2t 6/7, 6/14 hspaxlp
- Highway reopened, evacuation order lifted Derailment fires still burning, smoke not considered dangerous
- Prosecutor seeks 22 felony charges against Held
- 3 at large in jailbreak
- Grant Walden, Jr.
- Rita F. McCoy
- Charles E. Shoultz
- Patricia Schmidt
- Derailment cleanup continues Princeton 'dodged a bullet,' say local officials
- Sullivan forfeits game against Princeton Post 25 after altercation with umpires
- Hart is Gibson County Coach of the Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.