Details for NOTICE OF TAX SALE AND EXPIRATION OF PERIOD OF REDEMPTION TO:
NOTICE OF TAX SALE
OF PERIOD OF REDEMPTION
TO: Lynette Cox; Thomas Lewis; CMR Construction & Roofing, O.T.; Unknown Heirs, Devisees and Beneficiaries of Martha J. Lewis, Deceased
Please be notified on the following:
1. That Doyne F. Ford and Dixie Jean Ford, intend to file a Petition for a Tax Deed to the property identified on or after October 21, 2017.
2. The description of the subject property is as follows:
TR ADD 1 BLK 7, Parcel # 26-14-18-304-000.170-007
511 S. Madison Street, Oakland City, Indiana 47660
3. The property was sold at a tax sale on or about October 21, 2016. The purchasers were Doyne F. Ford and Dixie Jean Ford.
4. That any person may redeem the tract or real property.
5. The amounts required to redeem the tract or real property consist of the amount of the bid at a tax sale, plus attorney’s fees, costs of giving notice under I.C. 6-1.1-25-4.5, the costs of the title search or of examining and updating the abstract of title for the real property, and interest.
The redemption amount as of this Notice is Thirty Five Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($35,500.00).
6. That the purchasers or the purchasers’ successors or assignees are entitled to reimbursement for additional taxes of special assessments on the tract or real property that was paid by the purchasers subsequent to the tax sale and before redemption, plus interest, the costs of giving notice, attorney fees and title search fees.
7. That the tract or real property mentioned above has not been redeemed.
8. That the purchasers or purchasers’ assignees are entitled to receive a deed for the tract or real property if it is not redeemed.
9. That the purchasers or purchasers’ assignees are entitled to reimbursement for costs described in I.C. 6-1.1-1-25-4.
10. The original date of expiration for the period of redemption was October 21, 2017; however, because of this Notice the time for redemption is extended thirty (30) days after last publication of this legal notice.
11. That if the property is not redeemed, the owner of record at the time the tax deed is issued may have a right to the tax sale surplus, if any.
12. The common address of the subject real estate is 511 S. Madison Street, Oakland City, Indiana 47660. The subject real estate is identified by parcel number 26-14-18-304-000.170-007. The tax sale ID number is 26D01-1610-MI-1671 and was issued Certificate No. 261600033.
Doyne F. and Dixie Jean Ford
694 E 150 S
Princeton, IN 47670
BY: Jerry D. Stilwell, Attorney
302 N. Prince Street
Princeton, IN 47670
Telephone: (812) 386-6482