Details for NOTICE OF UNSUPERVISED ADMINISTRATION
NOTICE OF UNSUPERVISED
In the Circuit Court of
Gibson County, Indiana.
In the Matter of the Estate of
Mary Edna Bates deceased.
Notice is hereby given that Sharon Lee Bates Leiter was on the 18th day of September, 2017, appointed personal representative of the estate of: Mary Edna Bates, who died on the 30th day of August, 2017. All
Persons who have claims against this estate, whether or not now due, must file the claim in the office of the Clerk of this Court within three months from the date of the first publication of this notice, or within nine months after the
decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or the claim will be forever barred.
Dated at Princeton, Indiana, this
18th day of September, 2017.
Sharon Lee Bates Leiter
James G. McDonald, III
Clerk of the Circuit Court for
Gibson County, Indiana
Jeffrey Meade, Judge
Gibson Circuit Court
PDC 009/22, 09/29/17 HSPAXLP
- Rail loading station planned along Ind. 64 Concerns of increased traffic arise
- Mary Katherine Richardson
- Customers of taxidermist accused of theft can get items back
- Indiana state trooper shoots, wounds man after foot chase
- Indiana county sees increase in overdose deaths
- 2 charged in explosives incidents
- Dawn M. Jorgensen
- Denbo heading to Jeter owned Marlins
- Exchange visitor dies from injuries in collision
- Allen C. Perkins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.