Details for NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS OF ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATIONS
NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS OF
Notice is hereby given the taxpayers of Gibson County, Indiana, that the County Council of said County will meet at the North Annex Meeting Room, Princeton, Indiana, at 9:00 AM, on the 9th of May, 2017, to consider the following additional appropriation in excess of the budget for the current year.
Superior Court is requesting an additional appropriation of $10,000 from Fund 1000 County General.
Highway Department is requesting an additional appropriation of $150,000 from Fund 1176 Highway Fund.
Taxpayers appearing at the meeting shall have a right to be heard. The additional appropriations as finally made will be referred to the Department of Local Government Finance (Department). The Department will make a written determination as to the sufficiency of funds to support the appropriations made within fifteen (15) days of receipt of a Certified Copy of the action taken.
Gibson County Auditor
PDC April 20, 30, 2017
- William A. 'Drew' Weaver
- Jourdan named OCS principal
- Fort Branch residents fed up; question arrival of town grocery store
- PPD introduces new chaplain Johnson hopes to comfort police, residents in times of need
- 1 dead, another critically injured in crash
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured in crash
- Township may buy golf course property
- Maners duo set to fill PCHS coaching holes
- PFT overtime expenses draw scrutiny
- Melvin Tapley Sr.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.