Details for PUBLIC NOTICE MAP
MAP Oil Company, Inc.,. 11000 Pumpkin Run Road, Poseyville, IN 47633 has submitted to the Division of Oil and Gas a request to convert an existing well to a Class II Enhanced Recovery well to be used for the injection of produced brine. This well is located in Section 6, Twp. 3S, Rng. 12W in Gibson County, Indiana.
The subject well – Theodore Kraft #1, permit #50570 - will be injecting fluid into the Cypress sandstone within the depth interval of 2303 feet to 2355 feet at a maximum injection pressure not to exceed 945 pounds per square inch. The maximum injection rate for this well will not exceed 500 barrels per day.
Written comments and objections, a request for a copy of this application or a request for an informal hearing concerning this application must be submitted to the Division of Oil and Gas within 15 days from the publication date of this notice and should be mailed to:
Division of Oil and Gas
Department of Natural Resources
Attn: Technical Section
402 W. Washington St., Room 293
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2748
- Rail loading station planned along Ind. 64 Concerns of increased traffic arise
- Mary Katherine Richardson
- Customers of taxidermist accused of theft can get items back
- Indiana state trooper shoots, wounds man after foot chase
- Indiana county sees increase in overdose deaths
- 2 charged in explosives incidents
- Dawn M. Jorgensen
- Denbo heading to Jeter owned Marlins
- Exchange visitor dies from injuries in collision
- Allen C. Perkins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.