Details for State of Indiana, County of Gibson, in the Gibson County
State of Indiana, County of Gibson, in the Gibson County Superior Court, in RE the marriage of
James C. Jones and Carrie R. Jones
The undersigned James C. Jones, being first duly sworn upon his/her oath, states as follow:
1. He/She is the petitioner in the above captioned cause of action.
2. Carrie R Jones is the respondent in the above captioned cause of action.
3. He/She made a diligent search for the respondent and the respondent cannot be found and that the whereabouts of the respondent are unknown.
4. The purpose of this affidavit is to induce the Clerk of Gibson County Circuit or Superior Court to issue a summons by publication pursuant to Indiana Trail Rule 4.13.
Further Affiant Sayeth Not
Signature: James Jones
I affirm under the penalties that the above affidavit is true and correct.
PDC January 24, 31, February 7, 2019 hspaxlp
- PCHS senior to audition for 'The Voice'
- Ida Mae Leveron
- Thomas Lashbrook
- Election board hears candidacy challenge Friday
- Henry A. "Hank" Edwards Jr.
- Election board certifies Burns candidacy
- City-record numbers on Princeton primary ballots
- Clarence G. Schaefer
- Clarke E. Watson
- 'Homeschool happenings' featured in Owensville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.