Details for STATE OF INDIANA COUNTY OF GIBSON ORDINANCE NO.
STATE OF INDIANA
COUNTY OF GIBSON
ORDINANCE NO. 2017-4
BEFORE THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF OAKLAND CITY
NOTICE OF A PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING THE VACATION
OF A CERTAIN PUBLIC WAY WITHIN OAKLAND CITY, INDIANA
The purpose of this hearing is for the consideration of the vacation of the following public way or public places:
All that part of a public alley running between College Street and Williams Street, located in the East Half of the Northwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of Section 13, Township 2 South, Range 9 West, and part of Block 6 in College Park Addition to the Town of Oakland City, Gibson County, Indiana.
The public hearing in this proposed action will be held on the 25th day of July, 2017, at 5:45 p.m. in at the Oakland City Fire Station, Oakland City, Indiana.
/s/ Brenda Willis
Brenda Willis, Clerk Treasurer
of the City of Oakland City, Indiana
- Officer accused of child seduction
- John F. Hull Jr.
- Kaydence B. Hyneman
- Ralph C. 'Butch' Davis
- MAKING HISTORY: Bartley nabs Coach of the Year after leading Lady Trojans to school’s first state title
- Jack E. Reinhart
- Gibson County Sheriff Deputy under criminal investigation
- DPI director stepping down
- Negotiations under way for former PCMS property
- Backpack bash planned Saturday at Lafayette Park
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.