Details for State of Indiana, In the Gibson Circuit Court SS:, County
State of Indiana, In the Gibson Circuit Court
SS:, County of Gibson
Cause No. 26D01-1702-DN-256
In Re the Marriage of Shawn DuRae Standish
Donna Marie Standish
AFFIDAVIT FOR PUBLICATION
The undersigned Shawn DuRae Standish, being first duly sworn upon his/her oath, states as follows:
1. He/She is the petitioner in the above captioned cause of action.
2. Donna Marie Standish is the respondent in the above captioned cause of action.
3. He/She made a diligent search for the respondent and the respondent cannot be found and that the whereabouts of the respondent are unknown.
4. The purpose of this affidavit is to induce the Clerk of Gibson County Circuit or Superior Court to issue a summons by publication pursuant to Indiana Trail Rule 4.13.
Further Affiant Sayeth Not
I affirm under penalties that the above affidavit is true and correct.
Signed: Shawn Standish
Filed April 11, 2017
Jim Morrow, Clerk, Gibson Superior Court
PDC April 13, 20, 27, 2017 hspaxlp
- William A. 'Drew' Weaver
- Jourdan named OCS principal
- Fort Branch residents fed up; question arrival of town grocery store
- PPD introduces new chaplain Johnson hopes to comfort police, residents in times of need
- 1 dead, another critically injured in crash
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured in crash
- Township may buy golf course property
- Maners duo set to fill PCHS coaching holes
- PFT overtime expenses draw scrutiny
- Melvin Tapley Sr.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.