Details for STATE OF INDIANA IN THE GIBSON COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT SS: COUNTY OF GIBSON CASE NO.
STATE OF INDIANA
IN THE GIBSON COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT
COUNTY OF GIBSON
CASE NO. 26C01-1806-MI-825
IN RE CHANGE OF NAME OF MINOR
Petitioner: Angelic Wolf
NOTICE OF HEARING
Notice is hereby given that Petitioner Angelic Wolf, pro se, filed a Verified Petition for Change of Name of Minor to change the name of minor child from Chance William Walker to Chance William Wolf.
The petition is scheduled for hearing in the Gibson County Circuit Court on July 19th, 2018, at 9:00 o'clock a.m., which is more than thirty (30) days after the third notice of publication. Any person has the right to appear at the hearing and to file written objections on or before the hearing date. The parties shall report to 101 Main St. Princeton, IN 47670.
June 5, 2018
Clerk of Gibson Circuit Court
PDC 06/06, 06/13, & 6/17/2018 HSPAXLP
- Highway reopened, evacuation order lifted Derailment fires still burning, smoke not considered dangerous
- Prosecutor seeks 22 felony charges against Held
- 3 at large in jailbreak
- Grant Walden, Jr.
- Rita F. McCoy
- Charles E. Shoultz
- Patricia Schmidt
- Derailment cleanup continues Princeton 'dodged a bullet,' say local officials
- Sullivan forfeits game against Princeton Post 25 after altercation with umpires
- Hart is Gibson County Coach of the Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.