Details for Library Assistant: Full time position with benefits. Wanted a person
Library Assistant: Full time position with benefits. Wanted a person with office/computer skills including Microsoft Office. Duties will vary but will include working circulation desk, overseeing interlibrary loans and ordering supplies. Must be able to lift 20 lbs. Employee will work two nights a week and some weekends including Sunday. High School diploma or GED required. Send resume to Princeton Public Library, 124 S. Hart Street, Princeton, IN 47670. For more information contact Brenda Williams at (812) 385-4464.
- 3rd defendant sentenced in robbery Packer released with credit for time served
- Former deputy sentenced to 3 years in DOC
- Paridaen comes home
- Billy Wayne Masters
- Jon Patrick Donnelly
- Green finds success in new sport
- Dan F. Newton
- Short sentenced to 25 years in meth conspiracy case
- Gibson Southern's Bammer, Boes, and Montgomery sign for college ball
- Chavis takes plea deal in Taco Tierra robbery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.