Details for Parran’s Berry Farm, Ida, MI, needs 6 temporary (02/15/18-11/15/18) Field
Parran’s Berry Farm, Ida, MI, needs 6 temporary (02/15/18-11/15/18) Field Laborers. Manually plant, cultivate & harvest fruit & vegetables. Use hand tools: shovels, trowels, hoes, tampers, pruning hooks, shears and knives. Prepare fields for planting. 3 months exp. Job requires bending, stooping and lifting up to 75 lbs. Must be able to complete employment application. $12.75p/h. Applicants may be offered higher than the advertised wage rate due to experience or merit. Hours above 40 per week may be offered, but are not guaranteed. Free tools, transport & housing if not within reasonable transport to jobsite. 3/4ths guaranteed. Transport & subsistence expenses to worksite paid at 50% of the contract. Apply at the nearest MI Job service office, phone: 734-240-7950, refer to job order #8352975.
- 3rd defendant sentenced in robbery Packer released with credit for time served
- Former deputy sentenced to 3 years in DOC
- Paridaen comes home
- Billy Wayne Masters
- Jon Patrick Donnelly
- Green finds success in new sport
- Dan F. Newton
- Gibson Southern's Bammer, Boes, and Montgomery sign for college ball
- Short sentenced to 25 years in meth conspiracy case
- Chavis takes plea deal in Taco Tierra robbery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.