Details for The Gibson County Chamber of Commerce is seeking to fill
The Gibson County Chamber of Commerce is seeking to fill the full-time position of Office Manager. Under general direction, performs professional and technical administrative duties and manages the Chamber office. Responsibilities include personnel, payroll, records management, purchasing and accounting and provides administrative services to the Executive Director and Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce. Good understanding of MS Office, Quickbooks, event planning, organizational skills and customer service is required. Interested individuals should send resume to
- Breaking the chains: Princeton couple shares testimony, makes plans for faith-based rehabilitation center in Gibson County
- Dennis J. Brown
- Sewer smell unwelcome surprise for hotel guests
- Catherine 'Joyce' Smith
- 3rd fatal crash within a week
- Fred Wise
- Holiday Food tax abatement revisited
- Kenneth Manning
- Alleyway hot topic at Haubstadt meeting
- Gerald Yarbor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.