Details for The Gibson County Chamber of Commerce is seeking to fill
The Gibson County Chamber of Commerce is seeking to fill the full-time position of Office Manager. Under general direction, performs professional and technical administrative duties and manages the Chamber office. Responsibilities include personnel, payroll, records management, purchasing and accounting and provides administrative services to the Executive Director and Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce. Good understanding of MS Office, Quickbooks, event planning, organizational skills and customer service is required. Interested individuals should send resume to
- William A. 'Drew' Weaver
- Jourdan named OCS principal
- Fort Branch residents fed up; question arrival of town grocery store
- PPD introduces new chaplain Johnson hopes to comfort police, residents in times of need
- 1 dead, another critically injured in crash
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured in crash
- Township may buy golf course property
- Maners duo set to fill PCHS coaching holes
- PFT overtime expenses draw scrutiny
- Melvin Tapley Sr.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.