PRINCETON—In recognition of April being National Child Abuse Prevention Month, Gibson County CASA will be having a Light of Hope Ceremony on Tuesday, April 11, at 6 p.m. The ceremony will take place on the west side of the Gibson County Courthouse. If inclement weather the ceremony will be held inside the courthouse. There will be community speakers and special music. Refreshments will be provided immediately following the ceremony. The public is invited and encouraged to attend in support of preventing abuse and neglect for the children of Gibson County.
- Haubstadt physician asks for more sunlight on turbine project
- Wright appointed Gibson County historian
- Church building owner says he feels misled
- Stackhouse pleads guilty to two misdemeanors
- Isaiah Project 1:17 finds new home in Princeton
- Flossie Ann Johnson
- Ralph Darrell Wade
- Anthony Wayne Wilson
- Charles C. Hillman
- Garry E. Roberts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.