A Tuesday night storm's path of destruction killed one man near Crossville, Illinois, and leveled buildings, trees and power lines in its path through northern Posey and southwestern Gibson County, skirting the north side of the Town of Fort Branch as it made its way east toward Pike County. No injuries were reported in Gibson County, but many were without electricity and others were homeless. Classes were canceled in South Gibson School Corp. Wednesday.
- William A. 'Drew' Weaver
- Jourdan named OCS principal
- Fort Branch residents fed up; question arrival of town grocery store
- PPD introduces new chaplain Johnson hopes to comfort police, residents in times of need
- 1 dead, another critically injured in crash
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured in crash
- Township may buy golf course property
- Maners duo set to fill PCHS coaching holes
- PFT overtime expenses draw scrutiny
- Melvin Tapley Sr.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.