A Tuesday night storm's path of destruction killed one man near Crossville, Illinois, and leveled buildings, trees and power lines in its path through northern Posey and southwestern Gibson County, skirting the north side of the Town of Fort Branch as it made its way east toward Pike County. No injuries were reported in Gibson County, but many were without electricity and others were homeless. Classes were canceled in South Gibson School Corp. Wednesday.
- Plans under way for proposed YMCA
- Dennis J. Brown
- Beverly C. Pritchett
- Misdemeanor Outlaw: Princeton native's 10th book published in June
- Breaking the chains: Princeton couple shares testimony, makes plans for faith-based rehabilitation center in Gibson County
- Harold O. Land
- Catherine 'Joyce' Smith
- Rollover accident on SR 65 causes road closure, sends 1 to hospital
- Alleyway hot topic at Haubstadt meeting
- Charles R. 'Bob' Phillips
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.