- No. 2 Senate Dem: Riot was like a 'banana republic'
- Top Biden aide on whether to brief Trump after Jan 20
- Biden chief of staff on vaccines: 'We're inheriting a huge mess'
- Biden chief of staff: Virus death toll will reach 500,000 in February
- Raskin accuses Trump of 'most serious presidential crime' in US history
PRINCETON — After Gibson County Commissioners ended their contract for design of a new jail with American Structurepoint last week, Gibson County Council members voted Tuesday to advertise an additional appropriation of $13,000 from the jail tax fund to pay for a new consultant.