PRINCETON — Gov. Eric Holcomb and some other state officials were quarantining until results of their Wednesday COVID-19 tests are received, following confirmation that ISDH Commissioner Dr. Kristina Box and some of her family members have the virus.
- What to watch for in Senate races across the country
- What to watch for in House races across the country
- Calumet City, Lansing offer guidance to businesses in wake of indoor dining, bar ban
- Huskers-Badgers canceled due to COVID-19 issues at UW
- Badgers' shot at Big Ten football title in jeopardy — here's why