Gibson Circuit Court jurors found Jacob Wilson guilty of murder after about an hour of deliberation Friday in connection to the 2018 shooting death of Buckskin resident Samuel Bethe.
- Victoria Beckham offers van style concierge service for fashion label
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley feels 'instantly feminine' in a bralette and French knickers
- Prince Charles planted a tree to launch The Queen's Green Canopy's Plant a Tree for the Jubilee initiative
- Kim Kardashian West splashes out on 25k on Janet Jackson outfit
- Julianna Margulies' frightening moment
PRINCETON — Gibson County Redevelopment Commission Monday unanimously granted a request for use of $13.2 million in Patoka-Union Township Tax Increment Finance District revenue to fund the full transformation of a former grade school building into a full service Toyota Gibson County YMCA in …