PRINCETON — Jacob Wilson of Evansville was sentenced to 80 years in state prison Tuesday morning for murder, with a felony habitual offender conviction.
- Bipartisan call for Biden to appoint new 'border czar' as immigration crisis grows
- Can’t Miss Episode of the Week: ‘The Pursuit of Love’ Is Full of Charm
- What this 'canary in the coal mine' Covid-19 outbreak shows us about the virus
- This community hospital was a 'lifeline' to many
- See why Fergie and Megan Thee Stallion were brought up in Congress
Gibson Circuit Court jurors found Jacob Wilson guilty of murder after about an hour of deliberation Friday in connection to the 2018 shooting death of Buckskin resident Samuel Bethe.