Details for NOTICE OF TAXPAYERS OF ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATIONS
NOTICE OF TAXPAYERS OF
Notice is hereby given to the taxpayers of City of Princeton, Gibson County, Indiana, that the proper legal officers will consider the following additional appropriations in excess of the budget for the current year at their regular meeting place at Princeton City Hall, 310 W State Street, Princeton, Indiana 47670 at 6:00 o'clock pm on the 19th day of October 2020.
Fund Name: AMOUNT
MVH Restricted- (203)
Major Budget Classification:
Personal Services $
Other Services &
Township Assistance $
Debt Service $
Capital Outlays $
TOTAL for MVH
Restricted (203) Fund: $113,630.00
Taxpayers appearing at the meeting shall have a right to be heard. The additional appropriations as finally made will be referred to the Department of Local Government Finance (Department). The Department will make a written determination as to the sufficiency of funds to support the appropriations within fifteen (15) days of receipt of a Certified Copy of the action taken.
- 30 plead guilty so far in largest poaching case in Nebraska history
- State releases $1.75 million for two projects at Purdue Northwest
- Judy D. Pharris
- Jackie “Jack” Lee Woods
- Princeton Community's Meade sisters are racing toward history
- 2 more COVID-related deaths confirmed
- Judge overrules objections to new trial for Snyder
- Harriet A. Cundiff
- Judge declares hung jury in trial of onetime Indiana House candidate
- Early voting opens Oct. 6 at courthouse
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.