Details for NOTICE OF UNSUPERVISED ADMINISTRATION
NOTICE OF UNSUPERVISED
No. 26C01-2009-EU- 000963
In the Circuit Court of Gibson County, Indiana. In the Matter of the Estate of Lynda F. Hurt, deceased. Notice is hereby given that Tommi Irene Miller was on the 9th day of September, 2020, appointed personal
representative of the unsupervised estate of Lynda F. Hurt, deceased, who died on the 20th day of
All persons who have claims against this estate, whether or not now due, must file the claim in the office of the clerk of this Court within three (3) months from the date of the first
publication of this notice, or within nine (9) months after the decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or the claims will be forever barred.
Dated at Princeton, Indiana,
this15th day of September, 2020.
Tommi Irene Miller
Clerk of the Circuit Court for
Gibson County, Indiana
LEON C. STONE
222 West Broadway
Princeton, Indiana 47670
ATTORNEY FOR ESTATE
Jeffrey F. Meade, Judge
Gibson Circuit Court
- 30 plead guilty so far in largest poaching case in Nebraska history
- State releases $1.75 million for two projects at Purdue Northwest
- Judy D. Pharris
- Jackie “Jack” Lee Woods
- Princeton Community's Meade sisters are racing toward history
- 2 more COVID-related deaths confirmed
- Judge overrules objections to new trial for Snyder
- Judge declares hung jury in trial of onetime Indiana House candidate
- Harriet A. Cundiff
- Early voting opens Oct. 6 at courthouse
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.