Details for NOTICE OF UNSUPERVISED ADMINISTRATION
NOTICE OF UNSUPERVISED
In the Circuit Court of Gibson County, Indiana.
In the Matter of the Estate of Virgil Ray Wildt, Deceased.
Notice is hereby given that Traci S. Lantz was, on the 17th day of December, 2020, appointed Unsupervised Personal Representative of the estate of Virgil Ray Wildt, who died on the 10th day of December, 2020.
All Persons having claims against said estate, whether or not now due, must file the same in said Court within three (3) months from the date of the first publication of this notice, or within nine (9) months after the decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or the claim will be forever barred.
Dated at Princeton, Indiana, this 17th day of December, 2020.
Clerk of the Circuit Court of
Gibson County, Indiana
Traci S. Lantz, Personal
Partenheimer, Krinkle & Ricker
Jeffrey F. Meade, Judge
Gibson Circuit Court hspaxlp
- Biden's Keystone XL Pipeline shutdown could have unintended consequences, economist warns
- New Jersey man arrested on multiple charges after fight
- Haubstadt woman arrested after disturbance
- Violent protests fail to materialize at Indiana Statehouse
- Robert "Bob" Loomis
- Owensville woman arrested on drug charges
- Charles M. "Muggs" Frederick
- Edwin Graper "Beeper" Kruse
- Marion "Tom" Mobley
- Chandler man arrested on DUI charge
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.