Details for NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS OF A REDUCTION AND ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATION
NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS OF A
AND ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATION
Notice is hereby given to the taxpayers of Gibson County, Gibson, Indiana, that the proper fiscal body will consider the following additional appropriation in excess of the budget for the current year at the location of the North Annex @ 225 N. Hart Street, Princeton, Indiana, at 9:00 AM, on the 10th of November, 2020.
Additional in Fund Name: County General
Personal Services - $1,733.00
Taxpayers appearing at the meeting shall have a right to be heard. The additional appropriation(s) as finally made will be referred to the Department of Local Government Finance (DLGF). The Department will make a written determination as to the sufficiency of funds to support the appropriation(s) within fifteen (15) days of receipt of a Certified Copy of the action taken.
Dated 10/14/2020 _________
- 30 plead guilty so far in largest poaching case in Nebraska history
- Judy D. Pharris
- State releases $1.75 million for two projects at Purdue Northwest
- Princeton Community's Meade sisters are racing toward history
- Jackie “Jack” Lee Woods
- 2 more COVID-related deaths confirmed
- Judge declares hung jury in trial of onetime Indiana House candidate
- Judge overrules objections to new trial for Snyder
- Harriet A. Cundiff
- Early voting opens Oct. 6 at courthouse
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.