Details for The Town of Fort Branch is currently taking applications for
The Town of Fort Branch is currently taking applications for a Street Dept. Supervisor/Town Manager position. The position is full time with benefits after a 90 day probationary period. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and able to pass a drug screen. Leadership skills are preferred. Applications will be accepted thru June 15th, 4:00 p.m. at the
Fort Branch Town Hall drive thru.
Town of Fort Branch is an equal
- 13 in quarantine here following COVID-19 testing
- 10 new COVID-19 cases reported in Gibson County
- Downtown Princeton Freedom Festival set for Saturday
- New state laws hike marriage age, raise gas tax
- Gov advances reopening by half-step
- Linda M. Mason
- Patricia G. Reinhart
- Sherry A. Powell
- Fleetwood challenges Bledsoe's bid for re-election
- Frances (McEllhiney) Luff
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.