Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana celebrates the completion of a $1.3 billion plant modernization project which brings employment to about 7,000 employees. The plant also launched the 2020 Highlander, and announced a pledge of $1 million to create a new advanced manufacturing curriculum for…
centerpiece featured spotlight
- 13 in quarantine here following COVID-19 testing
- 10 new COVID-19 cases reported in Gibson County
- Downtown Princeton Freedom Festival set for Saturday
- New state laws hike marriage age, raise gas tax
- Linda M. Mason
- Gov advances reopening by half-step
- Patricia G. Reinhart
- Sherry A. Powell
- Fleetwood challenges Bledsoe's bid for re-election
- Frances (McEllhiney) Luff
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.