Gibson County Health Department confirms a third positive case of COVID-19. The third patient is 21 years old. The health department is continuing with investigations and notifying contacts, reported Gibson County Public Health Nurse Administrator Diane Hornby. The first two cases reported Monday were age 65 and age 33.
- TMMI provides community COVID-19 assistance
- Princeton native, family stranded in Suriname
- Boys’ basketball all-area team announced
- Court denies Wilson's motion for continuance
- Richie D. Schultheis
- George hearing moved to June
- County settles in for stay-at-home order
- ISDH: 'Very long way to go' to COVID-19 peak
- Gibson General to set up an ER triage tent
- Gary F. Sutton
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.