As featured on
INDIANAPOLIS, and DURHAM, N.C., Nov. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) and Precision BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: DTIL) today announced a research collaboration and exclusive license agreement to utilize Precision's proprietary ARCUS(®) genome editing platform for the research and development of potential in vivo therapies for genetic disorders, with an initial focus on Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and two other undisclosed gene targets.
INDIANAPOLIS, Nov. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) will participate in the Evercore ISI 3(rd) Annual HealthCONx Conference on Tuesday, December 1, 2020. Michael Mason, Lilly senior vice president and president of Lilly Diabetes and Connected Care, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at 2:40 p.m., Eastern Time.
- Giuliani set to appear before hearing conducted by Pennsylvania Republicans
- COVID case count climbs, officials ask for diligence
- One taken to the hospital after crash
- Maxine 'Mickey' Denbo
- Ronald Francis Wray
- Judge vacates murder trial dates
- COVID positivity rate here at 28.4%
- Francisco man arrested on DUI charge
- Sarah Sue Cundiff
- Group arrested in central Indiana pursuit includes south suburban man, Chicago teen
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.