As featured on
INDIANAPOLIS, April 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) and Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) announced today results from a second Phase 3 trial (BRAVE-AA1) evaluating the efficacy and safety of once-daily baricitinib 2-mg and 4-mg in adults with severe alopecia areata (AA). The data are consistent with findings from the first Phase 3 clinical trial, BRAVE-AA2, top-lined earlier this year. In both investigational trials, a statistically significant proportion of patients treated with baricitinib achieved the primary endpoint of hair regrowth across the two dosing regimens at Week 36 compared to patients treated with placebo. AA is an autoimmune disease that causes patchy hair loss on the scalp, face and sometimes on other areas of the body that can progress, and currently has no therapies approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Nearly all state-regulated wetlands at risk of elimination after Indiana lawmakers vote to strip protections
- Indiana lawmakers command doctors tell women pill-induced abortions may be 'reversed'
- Lois M Walker
- Daniel P. Young
- Gibson County Solid Waste's Spring Cleanup Saturday
- Nancy JoAnne (Banas) Adams
- John Robb
- Mayor: Downtown Princeton starting to have 'new look'
- Dixie Jean Ford
- Gibson County natives look for strong Saturday at Tri-State Speedway
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.