As featured on
ELKHART, Ind., Jan. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- With millions of travelers switching to electric vehicles, customers are starting to look for electric chargers along their most popular routes. The owners of these vehicles often experience range anxiety, carefully eyeing their battery level while counting down the miles until they can reach another charging station. Starting today, customers travelling the Indiana Toll Road have access to fast-charging stations, marking the beginning of an electric charging network across the 157-mile road.
- 'I came home elated with the news': Jeff Bridges tumor has 'drastically shrunk'
- Burglars damage ice cream shop, deli in crime spree, Lansing police say
- Princeton man arrested on DUI, resisting charges
- Donald "Don" Lee McEllhiney
- Charles W. Sandefur Jr
- Kerry Dale Warren
- Ethel Mae (Lewis) Aders
- 'A Breath of Fresh Air' opens Friday featuring Fort Branch native
- Ruth Ann Dupps
- COVID vaccinations pick up pace in Gibson County
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.