As featured on
WARSAW, Ind., May 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE and SIX: ZBH) today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Company reported first quarter net sales of $1.847 billion, an increase of 3.6% over the prior year period, and an increase of 0.8% on a constant currency basis. Net earnings for the first quarter were $198.1 million, or $359.1 million on an adjusted basis.
- Law license of former Indiana attorney general nominee suspended by Supreme Court
- Legal challenge ahead for new Indiana law requiring doctors tell patients abortions may be 'reversed'
- Karla Lynn (Rust) Moore
- Jerry Livermore
- Jason Austin Pollock
- E. Dale Heldt
- City council endorses 2 housing proposals
- Judge grants mistrial in murder case
- Brian Gerald Stallings
- Robert "Bob" Paul Merrill
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.