Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana celebrates the completion of a $1.3 billion plant modernization project which brings employment to about 7,000 employees. The plant also launched the 2020 Highlander, and announced a pledge of $1 million to create a new advanced manufacturing curriculum for Gibson County's three high schools.
- I don't live there anymore
- County considers broadband grant match
- Oakland City forum explores potential fire territory
- George L. Houchins
- Annual Mardi Gras Jazz Gala set for March
- PFT asks for more details on truck, roof, alarm system
- Friday arrests include DUI, disturbances
- Nancy L. Thomas
- Eliza Rose Kruse
- Raw emotion of postseason wrestling hard to beat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.