Welcome to the
Princeton Daily Clarion
The Princeton Daily Clarion, Gibson County's oldest, continuous business institution, celebrated its 170th anniversary in 2016.
Founded in 1846, the Princeton Daily Clarion has played a vital role in the Gibson County community, keeping readers up-to-date on current events, both at home and throughout the world.In 1979, the Clarion, was purchased by the W.J. McGiffin Newspaper Company, which later became Brehm Communications, Inc. In 2016, the newspaper was purchased by Paxton Media Group.
- Law license of former Indiana attorney general nominee suspended by Supreme Court
- April 30 - Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita asks court to strike Gov. Eric Holcomb lawsuit
- Gary casino shareholders seek restraining order against new state integrity rules
- Indiana approves $600K for grocery store project in Indianapolis to address ‘food deserts’
- Legal challenge ahead for new Indiana law requiring doctors tell patients abortions may be 'reversed'
- Jury acquits Smith; 2nd case pending
- Jerry Livermore
- Karla Lynn (Rust) Moore
- Jason Austin Pollock
- Judge grants mistrial in murder case
Sign up for our email newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.